Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

GONE FISHING!

Hello to all Berlin Noir fans! With over 2550 visits since the first post, it's great to see that folks have been enjoying the reviews. Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

I just wanted to pass on a program note: I'm going to be stepping away from the blog for a little summer vacation of my own - well, a working vacation as I've got some writing projects to wrap up.

 

Fear not, Berlin Noir reviews will return as I'm barely halfway through the Berlin Noir canon (to date) and the blog will be back with reviews of any and all Berlin Noir books I can get my hands on. As to that, if anyone out there knows of any under-the-radar novels, please let me know. Questions and comments are always welcome!

 

In the meantime, I hope the reviews have encouraged readers to seek out some of the books I've covered and you can see this break as a chance to get caught up.

 

Berlin Noir returns Sept. 9! Until then, happy reading! Stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment