Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2013

PROGRAM NOTE

Hello my fellow Berlin Noir fans! As you may have noticed, there was no Berlin Noir review this week. Don't fret, the blog isn't going anywhere. Thing is, I was at a critical juncture in "bringing home" a writing project that took up all of my time at the start of the week.

 

The break did get me thinking that it was time to tweak the review schedule. Not because I don't love doing the reviews. I'm having a blast!! But, frankly, I'm running out of books! Ha! So, in order to give our favorite Berlin Noir authors more time to produce more material or for new writers to emerge, I've decided to post the reviews every two weeks, instead of every week.

 

As we're at the end of this week with no review and the previous one was up for a week, there will be a review this coming Monday, October 7th with the next following on the 21st.

 

If anyone out there has any comments, questions, suggestions of Berlin Noir titles I may have missed, please let me know. I'd love to hear from you. See you on Monday with the next review!

No comments:

Post a Comment